DjangoBooks.com

Hot Club Roma ....vanità

edited June 2010 in Gypsy Jazz Italia Posts: 4
Very nice web site from italy "Hot Club Roma" .... and vey funny too :lol:
They advertise themselves that' s fine .... but :shock: these guys don' feel complexed at all
In the Gypsy Performers section (the V.I.P. one) you can effectviely find the best Gypsy musicians
and they included also their names (http://www.hotclubroma.it/public/32-gyp ... ormers.asp)
May be anyone of you could ask to be in the list, no matter how you play just believe in you :oops: don't be shy guys, you'll make it, just learn from Hot Club di Roma..........

Pasquino,

Comments

• GfdesignGfdesign New
    What's the meaning of creating a website ? Do they have to advertise sombody else ? Hey they are just doing it too, whats wrong? Is it becouse your name is not in that list ?
    Come on be serious.

You say: complexed ....complexed about what ?
    The best artists doesnt play concerts with bad musicians, and i think you should know the reason why.

So just an advice : instead to loose time crying about what others are building, try to build something for yourself.

Feel free to walk alone,
    Best luck to you
    reading your post you are probably one of these Hot Club roma guys. I'm not a musician nor making any business with Gypsy jazz so don't worry I need not to be in any list or build anything special.
    Hot Club Roma I just discovered may have a few serious references but can't be compared to Romane, Bireli, Rosemberg, Nolan or others who have years and years of experience and Gypsy culture behind them.
    You can advertise yourself of course but shall know your limits too,
    in any case just keep it like this ..expert and knowledged people who read that have already understood.
    Regards
    PAt
  • GfdesignGfdesign New
    Well im not musician ,im not as good playing guitar as they are , but i have some musical experiences to say they play very well, like almost 1400 people do.
    So if you are not a musician , you are not in group, you're criticizing them basing yourself on what ?
    The most important thing is you're standing in the shadow, and now you are hiding yourself again behind "experts and knowledged people", are you one of them ?Are a journalist maybe?
    I cant trust you when you say you are not a musician, otherwise, you would have nothing to loose by showing your face, but its not like this right ?

Ps. If you had payed attention now you would already know who im.
    Who cares who I am and who are you...there are so many Gypsy bands and Hot clubs in the world to waste more time spending more words on that subjet, all has been said
    Bye
  • emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
    come on, guys... wtf!
  • qkuqku New
    Very nice web site from italy "Hot Club Roma" .... and vey funny too :lol:
    They advertise themselves that' s fine .... but :shock: these guys don' feel complexed at all
    In the Gypsy Performers section (the V.I.P. one) you can effectviely find the best Gypsy musicians
    and they included also their names (http://www.hotclubroma.it/public/32-gyp ... ormers.asp)
    May be anyone of you could ask to be in the list, no matter how you play just believe in you :oops: don't be shy guys, you'll make it, just learn from Hot Club di Roma..........

Pasquino,

quoto anche qua incredibile.
    saluti a emicad
    qku
  • emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
    ciao bello
    fate i bravi raga'...