DjangoBooks.com

DFNW Tickets

langleydjangolangleydjango Langley, WA USA✭✭✭✭
edited September 2005 in North America Posts: 99
-Hi guys and gals,

Tickets for DFNW are becoming available from people who can't use some or all of the tickets they purchased. In order to reach as many people as possible, in the simplest way, WICA (the DFNW theater) has asked people to post their available tickets on Craig's list/Seattle-Tacoma/tickets:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tix/

If you have any doubt that the ticket seller is legit you can call WICA to confirm that the seller does indeed already own the tickets.

If you DO NOT plan to attend DFNW at all, you must make arrangements to have the name on your tickets changed. WICA will not release your tickets to someone else without the proper authentications.

If you do plan on attending other DFNW shows you may pick up your own tickets and make your own arrangements with the buyer.

Other considerations from WICA:

"On craigslist you can get an anonymous email as well as use your own
however, they should check there spam box in case some messages go there.
that seems to be an ongoing issue - people not checking their spam boxes."

"as many will not be savvy to this site,
can you mention that the post should be removed once they have gottne their
hearts desire. that way people don't keep contacting them"

ALSO- I AM NOT AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF WICA. I am writing this to assist them and you. If I have written something wrong or poorly I'm sorry.

Hope this help you get to the shows you want.

Troy