DjangoBooks.com

Seul ce soir by Tchavolo on Miri familia

edited August 2009 in Licks and Patterns Posts: 101
Does anybody has the transcription of tchavolo's chorus on Seul ce soir ?
Thanks ! :wink:

Comments

• B25GibB25Gib Bremerton WA✭✭✭✭ Holo Busato, Dell'Arte Hommage, Gitane D-500, Eastman AR805
    There is a tab of Seul ce soir by Tchavalo from Miri Familia on a link under Repertoire, Charts and Lead Sheets: Look here first. posted by Jack. The last link "Posglov" is the one you want.
    Rocky
    Yeah I have this one but this is only the theme. I would like the chorus.
  • vincevince Davis & San Francisco, CANew
    While this song topic is up, does anyone know the G voicings Tchavolo Schmitt uses with Fapy Lafertin in this clip? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJU9qUv50g

I've been trying to work them out by ear without much luck. His voicings for the entire song are awesome!

:D
    I don't know whether I'll ever be an excellent player if I keep practicing, but I'm absolutely sure I won't be if I stop.
    I love his style on slow ballade. I do not have his voicing but I know how he is playing them.
    If you pay attention at each upstroke you can ear a bass style "poum". During the upstroke he goes up and down but he is stopping on the bass note of the chord and let it ring.
    I do not know if I am clear but Tchavolo does that a lot even on medium speed tune like lulu swing.
    Listen to that :