DjangoBooks.com

Django In June 2009 pictures!!!!!!! Let's see em'!!!!

chadechade New
edited June 2009 in North America Posts: 4
If anyone has pics or video clips from Django in June 2009, I'd love to see them. I actually forgot to bring a camera so I have nothing,, but I know that some of you were snapping away saturday night especially! Im sure their are some wonderful memories in those cameras. Please share if you would... What a time it was! zoiks scube!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    I didn't take many photos, but I took a bunch of videos of various jams. I'll try to post some at some point...

Adrian
  • andoatagnandoatagn Northampton, MAProdigy
    I just got this link from Sander Mommers, one of our Canadian participants. Lots of great photos...

http://www.dropshots.com/huldebiet#albums/Django%20in%20June%202009

Thanks to everyone who came out!

~Andrew
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    I only took a couple...this one was accompanied by Denis shouting "no video!!"

best,
    Jack.
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    I took a few- they are up on FB look for my name . . ben wood
    was a great event!
    Ben
  • WColsherWColsher PhiladelphiaNew
    Too busy trying to learn the music, but I made a few photos:
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Great! The "324 Jam" photo was taken the evening that Michael Bauer unveiled his recently acquired Selmer, Busato, and Di Mauro. Michael generously allowed a great many people to enjoy these wonderful vintage instruments during Django in June, including Romain Vuillemin, who played Michael's Busato for the Denis Chang Quartet concert.

While jamming in Michael's room, we passed guitars around, along with a fine bottle of Woodford Reserve Bourbon. The guitars survived the evening, the Woodford did not! A good way to christen these lovely instruments.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles