DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

reprobatemind paul.provosty jmarcus KerryUxq5 BobbyKiefer

For Sale or Trade: Geronimo Mateos in excellent condition!

skiski Boston, USANew
edited June 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 86
I'd like to trade my Geronimo Mateos for a Dell Arte Hommage, preferably the 14 fret D-hole model. I'll also consider other trade offers as well as sell outright. I'll sell for $2000 plus shipping in CONUS. The guitar is in excellent condition and was professionally setup by Josh H. The guitar is loud and plays and sounds great. A couple of pics are attached and I can send more if interested.

Thanks,
ski

Comments

• skiski Boston, USANew
    Hello All - I need to raise some cash quickly so I'm reducing the sale price to $1800, including hardshell case and shipping in CONUS. This is a really great price for a really great guitar. Shoot me a note if interested. Thanks!
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    This guitar is now listed on eBay. The item number is 330330720868. If you are interested and want a potentially better price than what is listed above, then please check it out.

Cheers,
    ski
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    Just 28 hours left in the eBay auction. Here's your chance to pick up a great oval hole guitar at a bargain price!
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    Hi All,

This guitar is still available for sale or trade if anyone is interested. I will consider all reasonable offers...

Thanks,
    ski
  • robertsaundersrobertsaunders Brookline, MA✭✭✭✭ 2007 Gitane DB-255
    Ski, get in touch with me (PM if you want), I'd like to try it out. I couldn't find a website for the maker and I'd like to know more about the model and hear what others think about it. There used to be a thread here comparing guitar makes, but I don't know where it is. Anybody know?

Thanks,
    ~Rob
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Rob,

The Website is http://www.geronimomateos.com/

It's in Spanish, but if you send them an e-mail Geronimo's wife Emilie, who runs the office, will respond in English.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles