DjangoBooks.com

GITANE DG-330 JORGENSON "TUXEDO"JAZZ GUITAR &

ddpoolmanddpoolman New
edited March 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 2
Django Gypsy Jazz Guitar

With K&K PURE MACCAFFERRI Pickup
The Pure Maccafferri is a twin-head piezo transducer for internal installation in Maccafferri guitars. This pickup sounds very natural and is, in our opinion, the most true-sounding solution to amplify a Maccafferri guitars on the market today.

This guitar is in great condition. Body shows some wear and has a ding on the side of the neck, but nothing bad. It has no major scratches or dings. It does have a few of the usual hair line pick scratches on the front . None affect performance and it still looks awesome.

This machine I a real head turner, really beautiful. Sounds and plays great. Recent jazz setup, though I had the action set a bit lower. It is easy to have the bridge adjusted on these. The K&K Pickup works great. No quack, nice acoustic sound. I like having that option to plug in. However, this thing is really loud, amazing projection. Great reviews on Harmony Central and Djangobooks.com. The hard case is kind of cheap and the cover needs some glue, but I am throwing it in for safe shipping.

Introducing the newest member of the Gitane Signature Series of Gypsy Jazz guitar, the Gitane DG-330 Model Jorgenson "Tuxedo" model! Like its namesake, this guitar is the perfect star of any "Black Tie" affair. "I have wanted to have a black Selmer-style guitar made for a number of years, ever since seeing one in a photo from the 50's made in France. The lines of these guitars are so elegant; I thought it would be very classy to have one all in black and white, like a tuxedo. The result is way beyond my expectations, it looks absolutely stunning-sometimes I like to just sit and look at it! So far I have used it on stage, and in the studio for recording some of my new CD. It has a very clear tone, and it sustains very well. The intonation all around the neck is exceptional too!" Both Saga and John invite you to see for yourself why these guitars will satisfy the "Gypsy in your Soul!”

* Longer scale 26 5/8"
* Horizontal cutaway
* Mahogany back and sides
* Spruce top
* NEW Saga authentic U shaped
* mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard & M.O.P. oval position markers
* Bone string guide with traditional "zero" fret
* Adjustable truss rod
* Silver Gitane logo
* Modele John Jorgenson in silver script
* Ebony peghead overlay
* Ebony moustache bridge with movable center