DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

FEgger FannieTall

SOLD: Cigano GJ-15 D-hole guitar w/ hardshell case

sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
edited April 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 415
Hi all,

I have a really nice Cigano GJ-15 guitar for sale. Mint condition, plays and sounds great, and boy is it LOUD.

Comes with a really nice hardshell Golden Gate case -- brown leather-like covering, leather handle, green crushed velvet lining.

$350 for guitar and case. Price reduced to $295 w/ case + $20 shipping to US.

Local pickup in Philadelphia, PA only -- would rather not deal with shipping.

thanks!

John
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:john@sugarinthegourd.com">john@sugarinthegourd.com</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    John, are you getting anothe GJ guitar? Your Cigano is such a nice sounding one, I am surprised you are parting with it. You aren't abandoning GJ are you? That would be a shame.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
    Hi Michael,

No, au contraire, I'm getting more into GJ guitar!

I have too many instruments, and I'm trying to narrow my focus. A handmade GJ guitar is part of the plan...

I love the Cigano and I'm very tempted to keep it, but I just can't justify having so many instrument cases lying around the house!

John
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I know what you mean...I'm up to twelve now, plus amps. I have to cull the herd before we move to Chicago, but it's so hard to part with them. The only ones I am certain I want to part with are the Kohno, the Danelectro, and the Quine guitar (D-500). After that it gets harder. I'd like to play your Cigano before you sell it. Maybe at Barry's next workshop.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
    Since no one local has spoken up, I will offer to ship the guitar. And I'll drop the price to $330 for the guitar and case plus flat $30 for shipping to Con US. So that's $360 for this great-sounding, like-new guitar, with a really nice mint hardshell case, shipped to your door.

GJ15_front.jpg
    GJ15_back.jpg
    GGDC-GYPSY2_front.jpg
    GGDC-GYPSY2_case-open.jpg

I must be crazy!
    Price reduced to $295 w/ case + $20 shipping to US.
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator Dell Arte Hommage
    thats a kick ass deal. too bad i dont need one.
    ---
    "I want to party like its 1939!"
  • IWBIWB New
    Up for a trade perhaps?

I have a decent violin that i am trying to get rid of in order to buy a GJ guitar. I havent been able to sell it yet, but, to be fair, i havent really tried.

It is a Karl Hofner H11. Made in Bubenreuth, Germany in 2001. I paid about around 700 for it i believe, but have since upgraded. It s a very nice sounding violin.

As you said that you have too many instruments as is, i doubt that you will be up for a trade but i thought i would give it a try and if you arent i will continue trying to sell it and hope that your guitar is still up here when i do.

Thanks
    Ian
    Sorry, the guitar is sold. I should have updated my post.

thanks,

John