DjangoBooks.com

Used Schertler DYN-G For Sale

gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
edited February 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 213
Hi, selling my Schertler DYN-G transducer. I got it this year and haven't used it much. I've been out of the country for more than half the year and haven't used it in a long time. I'm in the states right now and would like to sell it. It's in great shape and in perfect working order. It sounds great but I have lots of gear and I am selling some things. Includes box of course.
$325.00

PM me here or at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Thanks!
Doug
www.dougmartinguitar.com
Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone

Comments

• gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    New price: $300

Perfect working order and excellent condition!
    Will ship from San Francisco.
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
  • doug:

if you've got a Schertler DNY G in good order for sale, let me know--very interested, will need soon.

thanks/happy new year,

vic varney
    Pickup still available...
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Pickup has been SOLD.
    www.dougmartinguitar.com