DjangoBooks.com

New Videos...

Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
edited December 2008 in Welcome Posts: 246
Hi everyone,
just a quick message to let you know that my youtube channel is regularily supplied with new footage of the Rosenberg Trio, Stochelo and Friends...
The latest was shot on Dec. 22 in Paris' most prestigious concert hall : "L'Olympia" (where Django and the QHCF played in their time, and where France's most respected artists such as Edith Piaf, Jacques Brel and countless others triumphed)...

And there's more in there, and more to come !

Merry X mas again :

http://fr.youtube.com/MarioMaccaferriRules
"There's no business like shoe business"

Comments

• FingersFingers Los Angeles, California...the ValleyNew
    Thanks.
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Cool - Hey - Nonni's now on a Selmer style too? (Si Tu Savais video)

Looking and sounding fantastic.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    HI Rob !!!

Yeah he has Both styles , A Mac and a later Selmer, and he plays them alternatively. Stochelo has 3 Selmers.(504,430 and 652)

and, by the way it's Nous'che :) Nonnie plays bass...

Wish you a wonderful wonderful 2009, amigo, and hope to meet again in person during the year.

Bonne année !
    "There's no business like shoe business"
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Ah... yes - Nous'che. I learned their names backward the first time and I still say them backward sometimes.

I would love to have a Selmer - maybe the right opportunity will come along as I have the ability to restore one that needs love - but the ones in good condition cost more than my car, and as I can't carry lumber home over my shoulder I still need one of those. ;)

Yes, I hope to see you again as well. I'm trying to justify coming to Europe this year, but there is so much to do here as interest is really picking up. But who knows... it might happen. You must travel a lot these days. I have friends in 3 countries who have recently said: "Hey Ivan was just here." Soon you won't even have to buy plane tickets - you'll just travel on frequent flyer miles! Travel a bit for both of us.

A very happy and prosperous 2009 to you.

-Bob
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.