DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

Lissette Albertos gypsyjazznerd pauPOP Irish IrishBelgian kapete

Leo Eimers Stochelo Rosenberg Model for sale

edited December 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 4
Hi All,
I'm selling a Leo Eimers Selmer copy....Model Stochelo Rosenberg.
It has beautiful Brazilian Rosewood back and sides, Selmer style tuners, a bigtone and comes with a Hiscox case. It's a supe guitar and I haven't had it for more than two months. I'm selling it because simply because I need the cash.
The guitar is certainly the finest Selmer style guitar that I've ever had (2 Duponts, JP Favino, Castellucia, Dell Arte etc.). It's loud and has a very sweet fat tone (which is a hard combo to build into a guitar) and the action is perfect and it plays quite easily. A tone comparison would be Bireli's tone on the CD "just the way you are". It also has an incredibly perfect balance, which means you can actually play a very smooth and solid rhythm that can sound choppy on a lot these guitars. The pictures are the originals that I got from Leo's site. If you need any more information, please call or write.

These guitar usually sell for over $4500.
My selling price is $3500 plus shipping.
Contact Mike @ 713-382-5395
Thanks

Comments