Banner Adverts
Closure

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

Paul Mehling EFlagg maaseema123 KenConlonq

Coming through Seattle and Portland with a swing band....

Jared EngelJared Engel Brooklyn, NYNew
edited August 2008 in Welcome Posts: 11
Hey Django people.

Jared Engel, former Wrembel bassist here. I'm currently on tour playing the banjo with a swing band from New Orleans called the Loose Marbles. I'll post a video clip below. We're playing at a bunch of swing dance events over the next week in Seattle and Portland, and I thought I'd let y'all know about it. Also in the band is another former member of the Wrembel trio, David Langlois on washboard.

To see our schedule check http://www.myspace.com/brucemarvel . If there's any jam sessions happening I'd love to know about it, please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jaredengel@gmail.com">jaredengel@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> . Also, we have Friday the 8th off while we're in Portland and we're looking for some sort of performance opportunity. If you have a gig and you want us to open or something like that let me know. Thanks, hope to see some of you this week.

-Jared

Comments