DjangoBooks.com

Question to Michael - Gypsy Rhythm vol 2 & 3

2»

Comments

• bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Altamira M30, Wide Sky PL-1
    edited August 2014 Posts: 431
    It's pretty exhaustive in its scope. Because of Michael's examples and references, I certainly started listening to players looking for signs of the Dutch style vs French style. And that is a magical skill to work on!
    MichaelHorowitz
  • bpbpbpbp New
    Hi Michael,
    do you have any update on the release date of vol 2 & 3 ?
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Ha ha....those books are basically done and have been since like 2008. I just got so busy with other stuff I haven't had time to do the final editing and CDs. I swear I will release them someday, but I may need to hire someone to take over the day to day operations here to do so.
  • BarengeroBarengero Auda CityProdigy
    I ask you to keep one thing in mind: a Trump administration will possibly forbid all Latino rhythms. Therefore it would be better to publish the books before.
    pickitjohnMichaelHorowitzBucoLoritmoLango-Django
  • EldenElden New

Hi Michael, sorry to nag but it looks like the question hasn't been asked for a while.. how are the books coming along? I'm sure there's a number of people super keen to get their hands on it still. Love the first volume by the way, I'm going through it as I type this :)

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator

@elden I can’t really say but one day when I finally get a break I’ll get those other rhythm books printed!

Bob Holo