DjangoBooks.com

Sinti Rhythm in Cambridge tomorrow!

SorefSoref Brookline, MA✭✭✭✭
edited March 2008 in North America Posts: 94
Hey guys, this is Jack.

I just want to let you know about Sinti Rhythm's gig at Atwood's Tavern this Sunday.
We are playing at our exciting new time slot of 6pm-9pm.

Atwood's Tavern 877 Cambridge st. Cambridge, MA
http://www.atwoodstavern.com

Ah, the Dinner slot...
Atwood's Tavern has an awesome kitchen, and Gypsy Jazz is excellent for the digestive system.

Not only are we in a much better time than our old 9pm-12pm slot, but I'm really looking forward to the lineup this Sunday.
We are going to have the usual Sinti Rhythm sounds: The phenomenally swinging Clarinet of Andy Moore, jaw-dropping bass lines and solos provided by Matt Ambrose, and me.
However, we also have the pleasure of welcoming back the sublime James Nicoloro on the drums/suitcase/percussion, as well as rhythm guitar monster Ryan Flaherty.

For those that don't know Ryan regularly inhabits the very demanding rhythm guitar chair in the trio Ameranouche. These guys are an astoundingly tight group, and they have played all across the country and have been featured at many of the U.S. Djangofests such as the prestigious DFNW. They will also be hosting a workshop and concert in Cambridge later this month. If you check one or two posts below this you will see the details for it.

Anyhow I encourage everybody to come down, have a bite to eat, have a beer, listen to some hot Jazz, and socialize with other Django and swing fans in the boston area.
Hope to see you there.

regards,
Jack

Comments

• Ryan FlahertyRyan Flaherty New EnglandNew
    Hey Jack,
    Looking forward to playing with you guys tonight.
    cheers matey,
    Ryan
  • tzadiktzadik New
    Have an awesome time. :) Sorry I can't be there to support.