DjangoBooks.com

Schatten, Basik and Stat Pre AIII and Saga DG-250M

keary18keary18 Jackson, MS✭✭✭✭
edited February 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 53
I am selling two pickups, a Schatten and Basik and the Schertler Stat Pre AIII. Also a Saga DG-250M

Contact me offline at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> for price, etc.

thanks,
David

Comments

• keary18keary18 Jackson, MS✭✭✭✭
    I am selling the Saga 250M, a Schertler Basik and Pre-AIII for $550.00. This includes shipping within the US.

The guitar is in EXCELLENT condition and had a Big Tone pickup installed. You can put one in very easily. The pickup and pre-amp are barely used and essentially brand new.

For more information, photos, questions, please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

thanks,
    David Keary
    Jackson, MS
  • jaxxonjaxxon Boulder, CO - USANew
    Big thanks to David.

I just received the 250M and am super happy with it. You kept it in beautiful shape.

You were a real pleasure to work with: honest, friendly, prompt, informative, generous, etc. etc. Really great. If this were eBay, I'd give you one of those... GREAT SELLER AAAAAAAAAA+++++!!! ...type ratings. ;-)

Thanks again David!
    -jxn