DjangoBooks.com

New Tchavolo Downloadable?

richdaiglerichdaigle SLC,UT✭✭✭✭
edited October 2007 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 181
Anyone know where I might be able to download the new Tchavolo disc? I had my fingers crossed for itunes but no luck...I'm jonesing for new stuff from this guy!

Comments

• brandoneonbrandoneon Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, France✭✭✭
    Don't know about downloading the album, but until you find a way there are full-length, streaming versions on the Chant du Monde website of "Twelfth Year" and "It Had To Be You".

The same goes for the new Angelo Debarre / Ludovic Beier / Sanseverino album.

http://www.lechantdumonde.com

:D
  • gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    Yes that'd be great if anybody knows a good site for buying and downloading Tchavolo or any gypsy jazz since there's not much to find here in China. I have only really used itunes for downloading music. If anyone can recommend some other sites besides itunes they like for purchasing/downloading albums, that'd be great.

Also maybe some sites are better for one type of music than another. For example, Calabash is great for world music but not as extensive for other styles.

Recommendations?
    Thanks in advance.
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
  • pdaiglepdaigle Montreal, QCNew
    iTunes has some: a lot of Bireli, Andreas Oberg, some Tchavolo, some Moreno trio, Django Festival series, some Jimmy Rosenberg, some Rosenberg Trio etc...

Of course the best selection of CDs is available here at DjangoBooks.