DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

AbbeyLyman TDog test joechoo LatriceCha

Is there a CD with this book?

drollingdrolling New
edited May 2006 in Unaccompanied Django Posts: 153
I have lots of gypsy jazz in my record collection, but I doubt I have all the tunes listed. Even with tab, I need to hear the piece before attempting to hack my way thru' it.
Thanks,
David

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    There isn't a CD with the book. However, a detailed discography is included which tells you which CDs have recordings of the transcriptions. All the Django pieces are on the Integrale Django Reinhardt series. See: Django CDs

'm
  • drollingdrolling New
    I'm gonna do the sensible thing and start with the Picking book. I just this morning received volume 19 of the Integrale series and am listening to it right now
    thanks,
    david
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    Hi Dvaid,

I have just bought a CD Django In Solitaire,it is mentioned in a thread here somewhere.It has quite a few of the pieces on. 8)
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com