DjangoBooks.com

Django in June, Northampton MA

andoatagnandoatagn Northampton, MAProdigy
edited March 2005 in North America Posts: 134
Hi folks… I would like to give everyone a ‘heads up’ that Django in June will be back in beautiful Northampton MA again this year, and in a somewhat expanded format. This time round we will have a dorm on the Smith College campus for the entire weekend of June 3 – 5. This will serve as Jam & Clinic Home Base and provide affordable, convenient accomodations for out-of-towners on Friday and Saturday nights. From there it is a short walk downtown and an even shorter one to Helen Hills Hills Chapel where our special guests for the Saturday night concert will be The Stephane Wrembel Trio and The John Jorgenson Quintet.

I'll have details up at AcousticGuitarNetwork.org soon, but if you would like to receive email updates to stay in the loop, just jot me a note at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I'll be in touch. In the meantime, save the dates! I look forward to a great weekend of music with you.

Andrew

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Hi, all.

Details are up now at www.acousticguitarnetwork.org (just click on Django in June). Andrew's planning to post some sheet music and mp3s before too long so people new to the style have something to work on before the fest, but the housing/ticket/clinic details are all up now. I hope to see some of you all make it our way this year-we East Coasters need to hold our own!

See you there,
    Jack.
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    And did I mention that Our Fearless Leader will be hosting his trifecta of workshops?

Friday: Unaccompanied Django
    Saturday: Gypsy Rhythm
    Sunday: Gypsy Picking

How can you lose? You can't. See you there.
    Best,
    Jack.