DjangoBooks.com

Gigs this week

bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
edited January 2007 in North America Posts: 669
Hi everyone,
I have some gigs coming up I thought you all should know about (so you can support local new yorkers playing music!). In the next week I will be playing three gigs- two in Brooklyn and one in Manhattan below you will find details and all that. Don't forget to check me out at work (thirst wine merchants - 187 Dekalb ave, Brooklyn NY 11205- www.thirstwinemerchants.com); its a very exciting new job in a great place and a fantastic 'hood in Brooklyn.

The gigs-
This Friday night (January 19th) I am playing in a duo setting (plus guests of course- anyone feel brave?) at Cocotte Restaurant 337 5th ave, Brooklyn, NY- 11215, at the corner of 4th street. The other musician is Marc Daines, a great guitarist- we are often joined by Monica Smith on fiddle, and various other guests. The music starts at 9.30 and is as always no cover. Please take advantage of this and order up some amazing food and select a drink or two from the nice wine list.

Next week on Wednesday (January 24th) the the Manhattan Hot Club will be back at Terra Blues, a great club. This band features Tom Landman (fellow djangobooks member!) on guitar, Dan Levinson on Clarinet, and Piruz Partow on Bass (and me of course!). Its a great band, and a fun club located at 149 Bleecker Street, New York 10012 in Manhattan. The music starts at 7.30 and ends around 10ish- and as usual there will be a guest or two. It should be fun. Come on out and check us out!

Finally, I am playing next Friday (January 24th) at Cocotte with Marc . . .see above for details.

Hope to see all of you soon, and until then stay warm (and dry) and have wonderful days.
Cheers,
Ben

Comments

• RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    I will see if I can make it on Wensday, may even see you at Bar Tabac on Tuesday, look forward to it