DjangoBooks.com

Looking for Photos of Michael Dunn Guitars for new website

Michael Dunn is building a new website that I think will be a real show stopper. However, many of his beautiful instruments are not where they can be conveniently photographed. If you own or have access to a Michael Dunn guitar, I'm looking for good detail shots of tailpieces, rosettes, headstocks, resonators and any of the artistic touches that make Michael Dun's instruments unique. Nice full shots of guitar fronts, backs and quarter-views (please, without reflections of your flower garden in them) are also welcome. I'd rather have images that are too big than too small. We'll be happy to provide photo credits on the site if your images get featured in the gallery.

Send images to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> (sorry, just trying to prevent the spam-bots from picking up my email address). Speaking of spam, if you email me, watch for my own spam filter to send you an email challenge. If you use Dunn Photos in the subject line, I'll pick your email out of the spam box and you won't have to worry about responding. You can also email me through my website below.

Many thanks. I'm very excited about launching this site early next year.

Dave Bricker
http://www.instrumentArt.com