DjangoBooks.com

Joscho Stephan videos on guitarplayertv.com

makabeymakabey New
edited July 2006 in Technique Posts: 20
Hi all,

has anybody seen the videos of Joscho on www.guitarplayertv.com?

For some reason I can't watch it on my PC.

If there is anybody who can download it and the then upload it again somewhere in the net, where I can also get it, this would be a great thing!

Greets,

makabey

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

It might be that you need to update your Flash player. I haven't seen those posted elsewhere, but there are some small lesson videos emicad put up on YouTube:
    http://tinyurl.com/lsqn3
    or here:
    viewtopic.php?t=1526

Best,
    Jack.
  • makabeymakabey New
    Hi Jack,

thanks for the links.

I already knew these vids.

I've also had numerous email contacts with someone from guitarplayertv.com, and told him about the problem. We couldn't both couldn't solve it. I have the latest version of flash player (yesterday I've downloaded the newest one, some 9ths version of the flash player).
    I usually don't have any problems with downloading, only at guitarplayertv.com.

What a tragedy :cry:

makabey
  • vincevince Davis & San Francisco, CANew
    these videos are great, I hope they work for you soon. He's not a speed freak so beginners (such as I) can learn a lot from listening...

V
    I don't know whether I'll ever be an excellent player if I keep practicing, but I'm absolutely sure I won't be if I stop.