DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

pcalia davegross GypsyBassGuitar Sultan_of_Swing

Joscho Stephan videos on guitarplayertv.com

makabeymakabey New
edited July 2006 in Technique Posts: 20
Hi all,

has anybody seen the videos of Joscho on www.guitarplayertv.com?

For some reason I can't watch it on my PC.

If there is anybody who can download it and the then upload it again somewhere in the net, where I can also get it, this would be a great thing!

Greets,

makabey

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

It might be that you need to update your Flash player. I haven't seen those posted elsewhere, but there are some small lesson videos emicad put up on YouTube:
    http://tinyurl.com/lsqn3
    or here:
    viewtopic.php?t=1526

Best,
    Jack.
  • makabeymakabey New
    Hi Jack,

thanks for the links.

I already knew these vids.

I've also had numerous email contacts with someone from guitarplayertv.com, and told him about the problem. We couldn't both couldn't solve it. I have the latest version of flash player (yesterday I've downloaded the newest one, some 9ths version of the flash player).
    I usually don't have any problems with downloading, only at guitarplayertv.com.

What a tragedy :cry:

makabey
  • vincevince Davis & San Francisco, CANew
    these videos are great, I hope they work for you soon. He's not a speed freak so beginners (such as I) can learn a lot from listening...

V
    I don't know whether I'll ever be an excellent player if I keep practicing, but I'm absolutely sure I won't be if I stop.