DjangoBooks.com

2020 Holo Modele Nouveau

image2020 Holo Modele Nouveau

The latest from the workshop of the illustrious Bob Holo.

Read the full story here

JSanta

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator

Bob continues to improve and refine his instruments, moving ever closer to perfection!

JSanta
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

7:52pm now (less than an hour after posting) and already "ON HOLD." Surprised? Nah...

MichaelHorowitz
  • swiesslerswiessler NorCalNew Dupont MD20,Gibson L5,Bumgarner F hole(DiMauro type)

I can't stay on this site all day!!! I was waiting for this moment and sloughed off and power washed the patio while in quarantine prison!

MichaelHorowitz
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

@swiessler You've got an L5 and a Craig Bumgarner and a Dupont....I think you are doing fine so far! Ha ha.

Bucomac63000Mehran srudolfochrist
  • swiesslerswiessler NorCalNew Dupont MD20,Gibson L5,Bumgarner F hole(DiMauro type)

@bilylshakes Touchè !!

Bucobillyshakes
  • juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O

You are fine holding off for the next one. It will be closer to perfection, still!

Mehran s

Actually the recent ones stuck around for several hours, even a few days in the case of the one before this (probably people were out looking for flour, TP and hand sanitizer), before someone put dibs on it. Is Nouveau more sought after than the Traditional?

mac63000
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • JSantaJSanta NY✭✭✭ Dupont, Gaffiero, AJL

I had/have similar thoughts and questions. I wonder if when the previous one arrived, people were still at the beginnings of their anxiety for the given situation. I wonder if some of that anxiety has leveled out? I put a guitar up for sale this week (granted, relatively inexpensive compared to the Holo), and it sold in 10 minutes on Reverb. I've never had anything sell that quickly before.

Either way, I'm glad that there are people out there that can still buy things like this. I just don't have the confidence myself just yet to make a purchase on anything that aren't consumable products to get by the current situation.

Scoredog