DjangoBooks.com

Panique...

jerojero Michiana✭✭✭✭ J.P. Favino, Godefroy Maruejouls
in Repertoire Posts: 63

Hello friends,

Does anyone out there have a transcription of Baro Ferret's "Panique" they'd be willing to share?

Very best,

J

Comments

• bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4

Cannot guarantee the accuracy, but ...

Buco

Looks like the rumours are true regarding the guy who knows every song in GJ book @bopster

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4

Not true. @Buco . Can’t play this one, but love it. Duved did a great version of this:

BucoBillDaCostaWilliams

Damn that sounds good! And to think Baro was intimidated by Django to the point he wanted to quit... I think his musical inventiveness was at least on par.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel

I think with all that creativity, imagination and competition, it drove everyone to be their best.

And Baro’s harmonic conceptions are still modern sounding:

Buco
  • jerojero Michiana✭✭✭✭ J.P. Favino, Godefroy Maruejouls

Fantastic! Thanks so much Bopster!

• AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.

p.s. love the album cover with the Finnish "Futuro" house.

I always wanted one for the back garden ;-)

Twang
  • scotscot Virtuoso

Here's the original sheet music, some slight differences in the melody, and what I assume are Baro's chords. This came from an old folio of original tunes and arrangements of light classical music by Baro and Sarrane.

steffo
  • scotscot Virtuoso

This might be better

bopsterBucosteffowimBillDaCostaWilliams