DjangoBooks.com

[SOLD] FS: Altamira M01F Cedar

geese_comgeese_com Madison, WINew 503
edited August 2019 in Classifieds Posts: 461

Selling my Altamira M01F Cedar guitar. I bought it in January this year and just really haven't played it much since my other GJ guitar is a Barault. The guitar is in great condition except for an about 1 inch crack on the top off of the end of the fretboard. I didn't even notice it was there until I decided to change the strings a couple months after buying the guitar. The sound of the guitar was not affected to the best of my knowledge. My guess is that the Wisconsin winter was too dry and even my best efforts of putting a humitar in the case did not help. There is also a small ding on the back of the neck that is barely noticeable, but I am pointing it out anyways.

Includes the Guardian gig bag pictured.

Price is $SOLD shipped and PayPal'd. No trades please.

Album full of pics: https://imgur.com/a/cLrOAgr

Tagged:
Mehran s

Comments

• That's a very nice price. If I lived in a larger apartment, that guitar would not be for sale. Good luck!

geese_com

Yeah that's a sweet deal. Half off the street price with case and shipping included, are you kidding me... someone will have lucked out.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel

I sent you a PM.

• jeffmatzjeffmatz ChicagoNew

Wow, this would come up over the summer when I'm without a paycheck (teacher woes)

If for some crazy reason it's not sold by the end of September, PM me please!

geese_com