Logo
Call Us
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthdays

Bjørn Tore Færaas cardona

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Unaccompanied Django now includes a CD!

MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
edited January 2013 in Unaccompanied Django
We now have an accompanying CD for the Unaccompanied Django book. The CD includes all of Django's solo pieces!

For more info see:

Comments

• Is there an option to purchase the CD seperately?
  • Hey Michael , thanks for the quick shipment. a question about the track listings no jiving. bellview?is on top of the cd but not listed when I load it? etc., #4?, no nauges? Top of cd not lining up with track listing I guess. Stephanesque in the tracks but not on top, no #3. Missing Just relax. would love too, make sensce of this. I dont think I'm crazy? Let me know, great book, still keeping me busy...very much appreciated.
    as a wise man once said "shut up and play yer guitar"!

Frank Zappa
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hey Michael , thanks for the quick shipment. a question about the track listings no jiving. bellview?is on top of the cd but not listed when I load it? etc., #4?, no nauges? Top of cd not lining up with track listing I guess. Stephanesque in the tracks but not on top, no #3. Missing Just relax. would love too, make sensce of this. I dont think I'm crazy? Let me know, great book, still keeping me busy...very much appreciated.

Hi...Belleville and Improv #4 are not included in the book. The audio for the Stochelo transcriptions are not on the CD due to licensing issues. There is a track listing on the CD face which shows everything that is on the disc.

Enjoy!

-Michael
  • Hey Michael , thanks for the quick shipment. a question about the track listings no jiving. bellview?is on top of the cd but not listed when I load it? etc., #4?, no nauges? Top of cd not lining up with track listing I guess. Stephanesque in the tracks but not on top, no #3. Missing Just relax. would love too, make sensce of this. I dont think I'm crazy? Let me know, great book, still keeping me busy...very much appreciated.

Hi...Belleville and Improv #4 are not included in the book. The audio for the Stochelo transcriptions are not on the CD due to licensing issues. There is a track listing on the CD face which shows everything that is on the disc.

Enjoy!

-Michael

squared it up, no problem, I guess I should have taken a moment.....squared the loaded track listing manually. Thanks for the reply. I guess i better go get some stochello. Thanks again, look forward to doing business again.
    as a wise man once said "shut up and play yer guitar"!

Frank Zappa
  • Hi Michael, Is there any chance you might sell a digital download of the CD to unaccompanied Django through Django online?
    Cheers