Having got my new to me Maruejouls I decided to change a couple of things and put a mount for the Rhythm Chief pickup. The original bracket which came with the pickup meant the pickup didn't sit well under the strings. When I tried to bend it for a better fit it just snapped. It looked like brass but it turned out to be a brittle cast metal.
Anyway, I changed the tuners for Schaller Selmer classics, the Maruejouls had Rubners installed but originally had Selmer style tuners judging by the existing holes beneath the Rubners.
I changed the wood tailpiece insert for another one which has a brass inlay of Djangos face, taken from the famous photo of Django with an archtop and smoking a cigarette.
Lastly I fashioned a mounting bracket from brass rod and, carefully, fitted it to the fingerboard. This means I no longer have to use blu tac/magic putty to mount the pickup.