DjangoBooks.com

IGGF 2006 festival tickets now available

vixvix New
edited May 2006 in Europe Posts: 11
Hi

You can now buy your tickets for The International Gypsy Guitar Festival at Gossington, Nr Dursley, GLOS ENGLAND

This annual event now in its 6th year takes place over the weekend of 28th to 30th July 2006. The festival has full camping and parking facilities, is easily accessible from the A38, it has a beer tent and kitchen on site, families welcome as kids get in for free, a really friendly atmosphere, always lots of old friend catching up, oh.....and loads of great music too !

Acts include Moreno & Marina Quartet, Lollo Meier, Tcha Limberger (Violin) a guitar masterclass from Andreas Oberg plus more to be confirmed.

You can arrive Friday night to get your tents set up and then get settled in with informal on stage jam sessions.

Saturday is the main day with timetable to follow then enjoy a chill out Sunday post mortem with more jam sessions.

Price for the weekend is £28 per person, (includes camping and parking.)

Please make cheque payable to: S. Carter Smith

and post to:

Colin Cosimini
The Flat
5 Salter Street
Berkeley
GLOS
GL13 9BS
ENGLAND

please include your name and address for tickets to be sent out

Look forward to seeing you there !

Comments

• vixvix New
    I forgot to say earlier, tickets are ONLY £25 if you book BEFORE 30TH JUNE then £28 thereafter. Tickets must be prebooked for guaranteed entrance as numbers are limited.

We can accept Paypal for your ticket booking to this e-mail address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

I would also strongly advise booking any accomodation if you don't want to camp as I know local hotels & B&B's are getting fully booked, my mother in law just tried to find somewhere to stay and was told 'Oh well, it’s the Gossington festival, we are full'