Logo
Call Us
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthdays

AndhiP youlovestook AurelInTaunus

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

30+ Django solo's in 1 year (Maybe a couple Fapy solo's but we'll see) EDIT: Louis Armstrong solo's?

124»

Comments

• Feruza2134Feruza2134 The NetherlandsNew Phoenix D hole guitar
    edited January 6
    Guys, the coming solo's will be counted from the wednesday's because then i see my guitar teacher and wen can play it together. So coming wednesday i will announce the new solo. And then the next wednesday after that etc.
    The next song i think i will probably do will be "Night and Day" or "Coquette" still need to decide with solo on both songs haha. The transcription off All of me i will probably make next week since i need to read 3 books for school ;(
  • Feruza2134Feruza2134 The NetherlandsNew Phoenix D hole guitar
    edited January 15
    Solo 2/30 "My Sweet" unexpected, i know. My guitar teacher really wanted me to do this one. The chord changes are pretty simple so i can extract lines easily with the fitting chord. I will let you guys know when the solo is finished.

EDIT: So, my wrist was hurting.. i grew 1cm in height 10 days. Lol. So with so much practice while i was growing my little wrist bone thingies got a little messed up. My physiotherapist corrected them but now i can't play for 2-3 days. The days before i also did little to no transcribing because i didn't want to cause a serious injury. Therefore i am postponing the My sweet solo. I will probably have it done next tuesday.