DjangoBooks.com

Bay Area - Gypsy Swing Club in Los Gatos Oct. 27 - transit

trumbologytrumbology San FranciscoNew
in North America Posts: 124
Hi all,

My name is Neil, and I'm interested in checking out the Gypsy Swing Club meeting in Los Gatos at the end of the Oct. I'm in San Francisco, and planning out my transportation. I may borrow a car to get down there, but if anyone is headed down and wants a courteous and charming passenger with some gas money, give a shout.

Cheers,
--n

Comments

• Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    I usually borrow my roommates car to drive down from the NOPA area... I'm happy to give you a ride as long as his car is available. I'll let you know in a day or two
  • trumbologytrumbology San FranciscoNew
    Thanks Brad,
    I'm in the Mission, a block from 24th St. BART. Happy to coordinate some form of carpooling with my own (borrowed) car or your vehicle. I'll check this space as well as my message box.

All best,
    Neil
  • everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭
    I don’t think I can make it down to Los Gatos, but if any of you want to jam up in sf anytime, let me know! I’m up in twin peaks, but can meet wherever..
  • trumbologytrumbology San FranciscoNew
    Hey Everett,
    I'll message you with some contact details.
    Cheers,
    Neil