DjangoBooks.com

L3 Sequential Chromaticism

13»

Comments

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!

I have the next one planned, again the approach is a bit sideways, but it is a fun thing to do on my downtime and I appreciate the support!
    Bones
    edited September 2018 Posts: 872
    Lesson 3...who'd have thunk it...hope you enjoy, I think it is an important one. Again if you are liking these "Like em" so I know to make more.

Thanks!
    Craig

BonesswiesslerJoshl-mBen Dallow
  • swiesslerswiessler NorCalNew Dupont MD20,Gibson L5,Bumgarner F hole(DiMauro type)
    Hi Craig, Once again, bite size, easy to digest nuts and bolts info.
    that gives you something you can work with now! Thank you!
    Scoredog
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Great stuff Score! I'll try to work that stuff in....
    Scoredog
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hey Craig, going back to the minor over major idea, I was messing with Paquito the other day and minor pentatonic 'works' over the whole thing including the major part which I guess isn't a big surprise. Of course, there are a lot of 'wrong' notes relative to arpeggiating the changes but Em blues stuff still sounds cool over the whole thing as long as you end up on a 'right' note.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 872
    ending on the right note is pretty much everything, it is pretty amazing how targeting or not knowing the right note screws everything up or on the other hand knowing the right notes to land on makes what seemed like an inconceivable phrase into something special.
    richter4208Bonest-bird