Logo
Call Us
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthdays

JoyceZ21is Julien Jenze

Related Discussions

Who's Online (1)

• tomcunn 11:14PM

Vintage mystery guitar

Carlo GentenaarCarlo Gentenaar The Netherlandsâś­âś­ Eimers Amati (custom)/Eime
I found a vintage mystery guitar with good playability and beautiful sound. But the top is collapsed. What do you think; Leave it or buy it anyway? Your votes please! :-)

Comments

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Cameron Park ,CANew DiMaruro, Paris swing, Altamira m30d
    I have never regretted my Dimauro, which had a badly bowed neck . You’ve got nothing to lose really, if it sounds good
  • t-birdt-bird Portland, Oregonâś­ Castelluccia Nuages, Dupont Nomade
    You’ve got nothing to lose really, if it sounds good

Uh... you have plenty to lose depending on what the guitar costs.
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Cameron Park ,CANew DiMaruro, Paris swing, Altamira m30d
    Well yeah, there’s that as well
  • Chris MartinChris Martin Shellharbour NSW Australiaâś­âś­ Petrarca Modèle Chorus, Di Mauro Modèle Django, Sonora (by Busato?), Favino Model 5A, Gitane DG-250M, Bucolo, Hoyer & Framus Archtops, and a few electrics.
    We need more info to offer opinions. Any idea of the maker? How bad is the damage? How much is the seller asking? And will you be trying repairs yourself (if you have the tools and skills) or paying a luthier to put it right? Or maybe just playing it as is? Any photos?