DjangoBooks.com

Anyone only want to go to the first half of DiJ?

billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E
in North America Posts: 1,302
Hey all,

I know that DiJ is filling up quickly. Any folks waiting on half camp only want to go to Wednesday and Thursday? I can't really commit to the whole week this year but was hoping to go on Friday and Saturday only. If a Wed/Thurs guy/gal wanted to pair up with me, together we could make a full camper and perhaps get in on the registration before it fills up.

PM me if interested. Cheers!

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    are you on facebook? jonathan green, a clarinettist, has the same problem. if i m not mistaken, he can only go on the second half
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E
    Dennis,

Thanks but I'm not on Facebook. If he is interested in the first half, happy to connect with him. If, as you say, he can only do the second half, then we are in the same boat.
    Cheers,
    Bill
  • AndrewLawrenceAndrewLawrence Northampton, MA✭✭
    dennis wrote: »
    jonathan green, a clarinettist, has the same problem. if i m not mistaken, he can only go on the second half
    Actually, Denis, Jonathan wants to come kinda in the middle...Thursday/Friday, so he's hard to pair with.