DjangoBooks.com

New "Get Ready" materials at DjangoInJune.com

AndrewLawrenceAndrewLawrence Northampton, MA✭✭
edited March 2018 in Repertoire Posts: 56
Just thought I'd let folks know that we have recently updated the materials we are making available on the Get Ready pages of djangoinjune.com. These are primarily intended for folks who are coming to Django in June, but they are free for the taking to all. This year they include:
  • A booklet of 24 Gypsy Jazz Standards in 3 formats (Standard notation, TAB/Standard and Bb concert)
  • A companion volume with 2 sets of suggested chord voicings.
  • Some suggestions on what order to learn the tunes in.
  • Reference recordings and back-up rhythm tracks
  • A few more ("Tier 2") suggested tunes for folks who already have those standards under their fingers. These also have reference recordings and play-along rhythm tracks.
You'll find them all here: djangoinjune.com/get-ready/
I hope someone finds these resources useful!
~Andrew
PS. If you are thinking of coming to Django in June this year you should know that we are already at over 200 registrations and that is possible that we will max out. So if you'd like to get in on the fun, please register soon.
Bucogeese_comalton

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    Hey thanks Andrew. I wish I could make it out to DIJ but have family issues. Maybe someday!
    AndrewLawrence