DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Today's Birthdays

RYro paulEWroberts

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

FS: Rodrigo Shopis

thorjensenthorjensen Brooklyn, NY Jerome Duffell
edited March 2018 in Classifieds
Hi everyone!

I hate to part with it, but for sale is my beautiful Rodrigo Shopis. Favino size, spruce top, walnut neck and rosewood back and sides. My exclusive gigging guitar from when I bought it in 2015, until this past summer. Its a killer guitar, but just not the right voice for me. It's got a dry, traditional sound, with well rounded bass and even tempered midrange. It really shines on waltzes.
Its got some bumps and bruises, but is structurally sound and ready for action. There's a scuff on the headstock from a tuner, evidence of a strap button on the neck heel and a repaired veneer from a mishap in Africa with an ischell jack. All blemishes are pictured. Included is a Gator Transit Gig Bag. Guitar is located in Brooklyn, NY.

For some reason (no matter how many times I try) I cannot upload any photos. For the time being, email me at thorjensenguitar@gmail.com if you'd like to see any photos.

$3500 obo.

Thanks.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KI2UBRkMXX4

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Nice playing! I love Rodrigo's guitars. My first was a secondhand Favino style one similar to yours. I'm sorry I let it go, but I now have a custom built Shopis that I will never part with.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles