DjangoBooks.com

Joscho Stephan Masters of Mechanics

Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6

Comments

• geese_comgeese_com Madison, WINew 503
    I bought and watched the series a while ago. Very useful info. I wish they could do it with someone like Stochelo Rosenberg or Angelo Debarre.
  • Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    I was thinking about buying them this weekend, but now I'm trying to determine if I have enough time to watch the whole series and maybe a couple others and just do $25/mo for a month or two...
  • Looks like you are thinking out loud :)

It makes me think out loud too: It's so easy to (over)buy these things. I still have quite a few lessons and books that I bought to digest. Good for the economy, though.
    What Troy is doing is very cool. There are a lot of naysayers too but I think he's doing a great service to a guitar playing world getting down to minutia of picking. His video on slant picking primer helped me out with with my Gypsy picking.
    Brad Herman
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel