Logo
Call Us
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (1)

• Lango-Django 4:48AM

Dallas Baumgartner USA tour

Andrew UlleAndrew Ulle Cleveland, OHâś­âś­âś­ Antoine DiMauro modele Django
Just a heads up: Ted Gottsegen will be bringing Dallas Baumgartner stateside to make his American debut this summer. So far, the Cleveland show with the Dallas Baumgartner Quartet is confirmed for the East Shore Park Club on August 16 at 7:00 pm. More dates to be added soon.

MichaelHorowitz

Comments

• Andrew UlleAndrew Ulle Cleveland, OHâś­âś­âś­ Antoine DiMauro modele Django
    edited April 7
    Here's a link to the event page on FB. Please visit the ESPC Concert page and hit the like button! I need help to spread the word since GJ is basically unknown in these parts. I'm hoping fans will come a great distance to see this show.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/145063716186841/
  • Ted GottsegenTed Gottsegen Rowayton, CTModerator
    edited April 7
    Thanks for posting!

This is Dallas’ first visite to the US and we’re planning on cutting a pretty wide swath. He’ll be available for masterclasses and/or private lessons and since speaks no English so I’ll be there to translate. I’ll post more dates later. For those who don’t know who he is, his great grandmother was Django’s first wife, Bella and Is Simba Baumgartner’s older brother and teacher.

In the meantime, enjoy these random videos from over the past 10 or so years. There aren’t very many playing in this earth, pure “manouche” style any longer. Dallas grew up playing in the cafes, bars and restaurants in Montmartre, Pigalle, Clignacourt, St Ouen, Clichy and walking through the Marche aux Puces with him is like walking through with a celebrity because all the cafe owners come out to greet him. This is a very rare, special treat and I promise no one will be disappointed!

Best regards,

Ted
    Andrew UlleCalebFSU