DjangoBooks.com

Samois Tickets

stuckinkansasstuckinkansas KansasNew
edited May 2006 in Europe Posts: 55
Can any of the "veteran" Samois goers give me advice on how to get the festival tickets. I found a link on fnac.com but was confused about the price etc. Is it easier to get them at the festival? Does the festival sell out? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Comments

• brandoneonbrandoneon Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, France✭✭✭
    The pricing from fnac looks pretty straightforward. You can either buy a ticket for the whole 4 days at 82€, or buy individual tickets for the separate days. I guess it depends on who you want to see - the link for purchasing individual tickets (22€ to 27.50€) lists the artists for each day. Once you click on the ticket you want, there are cheaper prices listed also - for fnac members and students.
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E
    If you buy in a group of 10 tickets, you get a discount. It is a pretty good deal and certainly cheaper than without. I was approached by some italian gentlemen who asked if I wanted to form a group of ten with them. They had 4 and we had 4 so we only needed to find 2 more people. It only took about 5-10 minutes of asking around for people to join. If you have patience and show a little earlier, this is your cheapest option.

Besides....it gets you to make some new friends right away anyhow. Helps if you speak a little French but it isn't necessary. There are enough English speakers who will understand you....

Bill