DjangoBooks.com

Stefan Wrembel's "Big Brother"

chimorhchimorh
edited May 2017 in Repertoire Posts: 20
Does anyone please have a transcription for this tune which Woody Allen used in his film "Vicky Christina Barcelona"?

Comments

• JojoJojo London UK
    Never heard it before. Great tune!
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    If you can be very patient, I have a lead sheet for it. It's somewhere in my morass of music, and I'll try to dig it up, but I am buried in work right now, so I don't have a lot of time to look, and my sheet music, especially the gypsy jazz, is completely disorganized randomness right now. PM me if I haven't found it in two weeks. Come to think of it, PM me anyway so I know how to get it to you. Also, I am old and forget things, so I need reminders.

:-)
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    You are in luck, I had a rough idea what pile it was in and found it right away. Let me know how I can get it to you.
    BucoScoredogJosechiky
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • bluetrainbluetrain Finland✭✭✭ Cach, Epiphone Triumph, Gibson ES-300
    Here you go!
    wimJosechikyJojo
  • chimorhchimorh
    Wow.....thank you so much bluetrain
  • chimorhchimorh
    Michael Bauer...my email is [email protected]. Thanks very much
  • Hugh HuffakerHugh Huffaker Denver Dupont MD60
    edited June 2017 Posts: 48
    @chimorh, if you are looking for a guitar tab, you can also find one here: https://soundslice.com/tabs/9690/the-stephane-wrembel-trio-big-brother-tab/
    McQJosechiky
  • chimorhchimorh
    Hugh....thank you
  • JojoJojo London UK
    Can someone put me out of my misery? I'm trying to guess what instruments are used on the track. I hear two guitars (not sure what kind) and a balalaika? Can somebody put me right?
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Mando?