DjangoBooks.com

FS Dell Arte Bigtone Pickup/Bridge SOLD

StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore
edited June 2017 in Classifieds Posts: 465
This is a Dell Arte made Bigtone that was designed for external use. The wire is insulated and the endpin has a Velcro attachment to be used on a Gypsy jazz tail piece. It is an ebony bridge stamped number "2". I cut the wire to use it internally. You can use it internally as I did or splice the wire back and use it externally (so you do not have to put a hole in the top of your guitar). I found the number "2" Dell Arte bridge to be a bit high compared to my number "2" Dupont bridge, so I filed it down a bit. You can shape or shim this bridge to your taste.

These sell on Ebay for $270 with shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/DELLARTE-BIGTONE-PICKUP-BRIDGE-COMBO-/350584500173?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275

I have been using a Krivo pickup with my Gypsy guitar for several years now so this should go to someone who will use it.

I am asking $85 including domestic shipping and paypal fees. This is a great deal and an inexpensive way to amplify your Gypsy guitar. PM me if you have an interest.

Cheers,

Marc
www.hotclubpacific.com

"When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass