DjangoBooks.com

DC Music School (first non-beta version) page live now!

juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O
edited March 2017 in Technique Posts: 205
WIth the integrated Soundslice interface. Pricing is the same (so far), too. I'm about to dive in to check it out but wanted to let everyone know.

Some of the features:

-Payment via credit card or Paypal
-Mobile/Tablet compatible
-Offline save feature with certain browsers (Google Chrome)
-Slow down speed of video
-Create video loops

https://www.dc-musicschool.com/
BucoScoredogBillDaCostaWilliams

Comments

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017 Posts: 515
    Holy sh#$! What a difference. They really did it. Gonna buy a couple more lessons at the old price now!

update (edit) so I bought another lesson. It appears that the price hike is already in effect for us in the USA as the lessons are no longer billed in canadian money. I could be wrong though! Still a really good deal....only about 7 bucks more than before.

I've already got suggestions but I'll keep them to myself until they ask for them.

Awesome stuff!
    Petrov
  • terrassierterrassier France
    Ive never bought any lessons/books as yet in my GJ journey but I am going to try a couple in the hope it pushes me on a wee bit.... looks great.

Bravo DC
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    edited March 2017 Posts: 2,159
    Woah, I guess I don't have to announce anything!

I haven't done any price hike yet! I'll have to investigate if somehow things changed to US dollars!

When I make the price hike I'll give people at least a month's notice! Right now we're still working out the little bugs of the site, so it'll be a few months before I'm ready to make any kind of announcement like that
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    So I checked my accounts, it definitely says Canadian dollars. If you get anything else, please let me know, and I'll forward the info to master Adrian Holovaty

Oh and please do send suggestions/comments. This is the first version of the site, and we're already working on implementing certain things, but maybe you have other interesting ideas!
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 4,723
    Holly molly, I found out I have 9 lessons over there!

Thank you for making the site so easy to access and log in so I can find out how hardworking musician I am to the extent that I'm not even aware of the material I was supposed to practice.
    Maybe it's one of those bugs they need to get rid off, those lessons showed up by mistake?
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    gonna send you an email Dennis, thanks.
  • NewcastleBudNewcastleBud Erstwhile✭✭✭✭
    Really well done, Denis (and Adrian!).
    I think, therefore I am......I think.
  • PetrovPetrov ✭✭
    Wow. Thanks Denis! I've been waiting for this update. Will all courses eventually get the soundslice TAB treatment? For example, Gonzalo has, but not Giniaux. I'll be adding some courses for sure.
    It's so clean and un-cluttered. Everything that used to be three is still there but slimmed down without any eye distractions.
    Nice work Adrian.
    adrianJim Kaznosky
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl
    Yes it's fab!