DjangoBooks.com

DJANGO A GOGO at CARNEGIE HALL - STOCHELO ROSENBERG - AL DI MEOLA and more

Hello guys, this is the Stephane Wrembel team here.

Imagine STOCHELO, AL DI MEOLA, LARRY KEEL and us performing Nuages, Caravan, Mediterranean Sundance, indifference...at Carnegie Hall! It is not a dream, it is reality! Be one of the few to say one day "I WAS THERE"!!!

DJANGO A GOGO IS THE GREATEST DJANGO FESTIVAL AND DJANGO MUSIC CAMP that has ever been created. Period. You can't miss it!

DJANGO A GOGO 2017 is a whole week filled with music teaching, concerts and jams every night with world class musiciens, culminating with a concert on 3/3/17 at the Stern Auditorium at CARNEGIE HALL!

An idea of the lineup besides my band: Al Di Meola. Stochelo Rosenberg. Larry Keel. Paulus Schaffer. Olli Soikelli and the rhythm future quartet. Alfonso Ponticelli. Denis Chang. Juanito Pascual. Sara l'Abriola. Nick Driscoll. Roy Williams. Ultrafaux. And more!!! Everyone performs, and everyone teaches!

I have been teaching for over 20 years, the music camp part of this festival is designed for beginners up to professional to get the best possible teaching experience, mixing professionalism and fun in a way that's never been done before. Everyone will get invaluable information suited to his needs.
A camp like this one is a once in a lifetime experience!

YOU CAN'T MISS IT! 2/28/17-3/5/17

All infos at:
www.djangoagogo.com

Get your tickets NOW!!!
The Stephane Wrembel team

Comments

I'm afraid I'll be one of the many people to say "I wasn't there and that sucks!!!"
    No way I can pull it off this year.
    Amazing lineup.
    Hats off to the team Wrembel for putting this together.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    I'll be there too!
    Scoredog