DjangoBooks.com

videos of Ritary Ensemble

13»

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    hi charlie,

i will post more vids tomorrow

at the same time, you might want to consider purchasing a subscription which will REALLY help out in producing their next CD... they're in belgium all week to record the CD, it will be done on friday... then there's the mixing and all that business...

The shipping / packaging is included in the price of the subscription. you can either send a check to vlad or deal with me via paypal.

cheers
    D
    you guyus want minor swing and micro? you got it!
  • RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    Man I really love where Ritary's playing is at right now, so relaxed and super jazzy, perfect chops and beautiful flow of semingly endless ideas and licks weaved together masterfully.

I am loving his funk manouche vibe aswell, Cherish is awsome, cheezy tune, but I love it, and what an increadable solo he plays on it in the second video of it you posted Denis.

Also that some pretty amazing playing yourself Denis, looking forward to hearing your album when its ready.

Take it easy,

Robin
    over a 1000 views, but only 20something replies and 2 subscriptions... really pathetic... i suppose from now on i should only share my goodies with my close friends... :? :? :? :?
  • Josh GibsonJosh Gibson FLNew
    Holy cow! That's some great footage of an amazing player. Thanks for sharing those with us, Dennis.

I'm off to practice....Ritary is very inspiring!

Josh