DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

FranVac shaneb stylist

Wonderful article about Lang and Crosby

Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
in Eddie Lang Club Posts: 1,307
Wow! How did I miss this back in October? Eddie Lang fans, you are in for a real treat!

http://www.guitarplayer.com/artists/1013/exclusive-the-musical-partnership-of-eddie-lang-and-bing-crosby/60310
I live in a little tourist town called Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario, Canada, which is about twenty miles north of Niagara Falls.

If you are ever planning on visiting the beautiful Niagara area, feel free to PM me and perhaps we can get together and do some jamming.

Comments

• scotscot Virtuoso
    Awesome - that video of "Please" is beyond cool!
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    edited December 2016 Posts: 1,307

Indeed it is, Scot!

But here are a couple of my personal Crosby-Lang faves that didn't make the cut...

"I Kiss Your Hand, Madame"

Dig Lang's sublime harmony with Bing's vocal. (BTW, that's not Venuti on violin, though a pretty good imitation... alas, I can't presently remember the guy's name...)

"Paradise"

Less is more! Oh, what Lang can do with just a few simple chords when the rest of the orchestra falls silent...

I live in a little tourist town called Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario, Canada, which is about twenty miles north of Niagara Falls.

If you are ever planning on visiting the beautiful Niagara area, feel free to PM me and perhaps we can get together and do some jamming.
  • Bill Da Costa WilliamsBill Da Costa Williams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos
    Quite a treat indeed.