DjangoBooks.com

May in Paris!

woodamandwoodamand Portland, OR✭✭✭ 2015 JWC Favino replica
in Welcome Posts: 227
I just plunked down my money and at long last am heading for Paris for a couple of weeks. OK experts, what, from a guitar players viewpoint can I not afford to miss?????

Comments

• woodamandwoodamand Portland, OR✭✭✭ 2015 JWC Favino replica
    May was the only time that would work for both my wife and I, have to grab the time when we can
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    Thanks for helping me be lazy Buco!
    Exactly, instead of getting off my butt and practicing I posted in every one of these threads even when I had nothing to say really. At least I'm diety here although in real life just your average sucky player.
    May the inspiration be with you in Paris.
    t-bird
    Ha! Well, I am not expecting to actually jam at any jam sessions, its not like I am bringing an instrument. But I really want to see some GJ right from the mothership, you know?
    And here I am wasting my time on the internet, when I should be practicing as well. At least there is a jam session this after noon..................
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    Buco wrote: »
    Exactly, instead of getting off my butt and practicing I posted in every one of these threads even when I had nothing to say really. At least I'm diety here although in real life just your average sucky player.
    May the inspiration be with you in Paris.
    Well I had often wondered about the word 'Diety' after your name. Is that some reference to you being overweight or underweight? Or maybe just watching the carbs? And what did you do to achieve this 'Diety' status? Of course if it said 'Deity' instead we would all know we are in the presence of a god and certainly not a "sucky player"!

It means I spend waaaay too much time here. I myself was the happiest with the prodigy status but then Michael gave me this latest promotion.
    I'm not that bad of a player just much too self deprecating.

Dana, I heard if you show up with a bottle of good bourbon you'll be well received at any jam in Paris.
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    Don't forget the French Open tennis tournament at the end of the month. If interested, I can direct you to the ticket lottery.
    t-bird