DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

pkather Kavika

My New Album, recorded in Paris, coming soon...with help

JonJon melbourne, australiaProdigy Dupont MD50B, '79 Favino
in Welcome Posts: 383
Hi all,

The week after Samois this year, I recorded an album in Paris with Mathieu Chatelain, Romain Vuillemin and Claudius Dupont. Suffice it to say, I felt pretty lucky that day. It's mostly compositions of mine, and a few standards. We recorded it at Studio LDC, a great little studio where lots of other GJ albums have been done. Anyway, so I'm putting it out soon, and am crowd funding the CD manufacture part of it (I've put a bunch of my own money into paying the band and getting the thing recorded, mixed and mastered already). This is really a pre-sales drive - not looking for or expecting charity, but if you think you might like it...

So, if you're interested, you can got to https://pozible.com/project/jon-delaney-paris and check it out. If crowdfunding doesn't float your boat, please feel free to ignore this, but if you're into the music, please do check out the page, and I'll love you forever!

I hope you all enjoy the video anyway. All the best,

Jon
Bob HoloBarkonatorHugh HuffakerDavid LawrenceBucoNejcPetrovrichter4208

Comments