DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

Lissette Albertos gypsyjazznerd pauPOP Irish IrishBelgian kapete

New wikipedia page for Matelo Ferret

TonyReesTonyRees New South Wales, Australia
in History Posts: 37
Hi all,

I noticed that Baro, Sarane and Matelo Ferret were somewhat poorly represented on Wikipedia so I have made a start with a page for Matelo (previously that link was just a redirect to Baro under the name "Pierre Ferret", the latter still to fix...). Some of the terminology was "borrowed" from previous content at Baro's page and could probably be improved. Anyway there is a start at a discography (not every track, but the main sessions) and a brief bio. You can take a look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matelo_Ferret and I am happy to hear of corrections and additions as needed (the latter need to be sourced to meet Wikipedia's guidelines for verifiability). Or if you are already a wikipedia editor (or would like to become one) anyone can also edit the content directly if desired.

(I plan to do a page for Sarane at another time, or someone could do it using my Matelo page as a template).

Happy to have any feedback via this forum,

Regards - Tony Rees
asura

Comments