DjangoBooks.com

Zwinakis "Mystery guitar" on eBay

klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
in Classifieds Posts: 1,665
I have posted a guitar belonging to my friend and former bandmate Kevin Cox on eBay (he does not have an eBay ID). It was originally sold to him by Djangobooks as a "Gypsy Mystery guitar from a well-known California luthier," who happens to be Peter Zwinakis. It was one of his prototypes. It is in excellent condition with only minor playing wear and is listed at an outstanding price. Kevin got his hands on a '91 Dupont last year, and the Zwinakis has been superfluous since, but it is a great sounding instrument.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111835863720?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
-- Orson Welles

Comments

Nice price. The link for the performance video doesn't work...
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Thanks, I did not realize that. It should be fixed now, and here's a direct link to the video Kevin is the guy on the left.

Buco
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • As support, I have a 2011 version one of these prototypes and they are quality instruments. I can't imagine you can do better than this price for a hand built guitar.