DjangoBooks.com

Hungaria

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    Nice work! Thanks for posting it!
  • nomadgtrnomadgtr Colorado Bumgarner, Marin, Holo, Barault
    Great stuff Lorenzo and welcome to the forum! Hey, don't ever say "never". The only limits we have are those we impose upon ourselves. Humility is always a good thing but I think all of us would agree that you're more than capable of doing great things.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
  • JojoJojo London UK
    Excellent stuff! Hope the marital status isn't a reflection of the hours you've been woodshedding :)
  • LorenzoLeJazzHotLorenzoLeJazzHot Naples, Italy✭✭ JWC Prima Jazz
    Thank you guys, I will keep doing my best!

@Jojo you got straight to the point! I'm beginning to think yours might be the most appropriate explanation lol
  • AlbertoAlberto LOMBARDIA
    fine Lorenzo!
    good technique and good taste..
    Italian taste..
    hello from cold Milano
    Alberto

edited December 2015 Posts: 41
    grazie mille @Alberto !
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    very nice playing, I'm curious about how you shot the vid, how many cameras, were there multiple takes etc, I hope to produce decent vids eventually.
    @Scoredog The video has been shot by using three cameras. One frontal, one lateral, and the third one was hold by my friend, who has taken the details of the hands. We recorded a pair of takes, but what you see in the two "main scenes" is exactly what I play. The song has been recorded by using a usb audio card (it's a Presonus audiobox) plugged in my laptop.
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, he did a nice job!