DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

Lissette Albertos gypsyjazznerd pauPOP Irish IrishBelgian kapete

Ultimate GJ guitar companion NEW TITLE/NEW COVER

anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 560
Hi friends,

So, after some deliberation, I've decided to change the name of the book to ........"Manifesting Manouche".

Also, for those interested, I've attached a PDF of the new COVER of the book.

Cheers and see you all at DIJ,

Anthony

Comments

• Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    "Manouche Manifesto" looks great, Anthony!

Sorry I won't be at DiJ to buy a copy, but save one for me for next year.

Will

I live in a little tourist town called Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario, Canada, which is about twenty miles north of Niagara Falls.

If you are ever planning on visiting the beautiful Niagara area, feel free to PM me and perhaps we can get together and do some jamming.
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    Wil, if you want to buy a copy, I will mail it to you my friend. Also, Michael said I can sell it on this website. It's going to the printers today or tomorrow, so it should be ready soon.

So you're coming back to DIJ next year ??

Anthony
  • Hugh HuffakerHugh Huffaker Denver Dupont MD60
    Anthony,

I'd like to purchase a copy as well, but I won't be at DIJ. Any idea when you will start selling to the public? Thanks
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Oh, yes, I'll see you in June 2016, Anthony.

I think I'll wait till then to purchase because whenever possible I like to get my books autographed by the author!
    I live in a little tourist town called Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario, Canada, which is about twenty miles north of Niagara Falls.

If you are ever planning on visiting the beautiful Niagara area, feel free to PM me and perhaps we can get together and do some jamming.
    edited June 2015 Posts: 560

I'd like to purchase a copy as well, but I won't be at DIJ. Any idea when you will start selling to the public? Thanks

Hey Hugh,

It should be printed by the middle of next week, at which time I will be selling them for $25 plus postage. Private message me with your order including your address, then I'll give you my paypal email address and as soon as I receive payment I'll mail you your copy. Alternatively, they will be available here on django books as well.

Thanks!

Anthony

I'm now accepting pre-orders for the book. PM me for details.

Anthony