DjangoBooks.com

FS: Ischell Inside Box + CPJ for $250

Ryan RheaRyan Rhea Memphis, TN✭✭ '02 Lehmann Eclipse
in Classifieds Posts: 27
Second owner, very little play time. In excellent condition. I am now using the simpler KK Definity pu and no longer need this unit, though I personally feel the Ischell sounds better.

RR

Comments

• Ryan RheaRyan Rhea Memphis, TN✭✭ '02 Lehmann Eclipse
    Here is a photo... it's truly in like-new condition. Ships with case, CPJ, fresh putty and two new batteries. Previous owner was Al Watsky.

RR

IMG_8954.JPG
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Still for sale?
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
    Yessir!
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    I'm travelling right now, but will get in touch next week via PM...

Thanks,

Will
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
    Sounds good.

Thanks!

RR
  • Hello I am interested in the pickup. Please let me know if its available. Michael
    This item is no longer available.

Thank you for your interest!

RR